Se habla espaƱol 903-405-2686

Experienced Criminal Law Attorneys

Experience is perhaps the single most important factor to consider when choosing a criminal defense lawyer. Until a lawyer has been in the courtroom and defended many clients, he or she might still be learning.

You do not want to be defended against a serious criminal charge by a lawyer who is still learning the ropes.

At Biggs & Greenslade, P.C., in Tyler, Texas, we have a wealth of experience on both sides of the case. With a former assistant district attorney on our team, we know how the prosecutor handles these cases, and we know how to win. We will help you through your case, and we will fight to get you the results you need.

Our attorneys defend clients against a wide range of criminal charges, including:

  • Intoxicated driving: Driving while intoxicated (DWI) with alcohol or drugs is an important area of our criminal defense practice. Whether you are facing your first offense or multiple offenses, we will fight to get you the best outcome possible.
  • Violent crimes: Our lawyers handle all types of violent crime cases, from simple assault to murder charges.
  • Drug crimes: We handle possession, possession with intent, possession in a school zone, felony possession, drug trafficking and other related drug crime charges.
  • Misdemeanors and felonies: Our attorneys can defend you in state or federal court against all ranges of misdemeanors and felonies.
  • Bail, Bonds and Forfeitures: We can help you negotiate your bail amount, deal with missed court dates and understand how the bail system works in Texas.

This list is just a sampling of the types of criminal cases we take on. If you are facing any type of criminal charge, call us. Do not risk your future.

Schedule a Free Consultation

Let us represent you and your family during these complicated and stressful times. Our dedicated and knowledgeable team can provide you with strong representation and actionable advice. If you are ready to schedule your free consultation, please fill out our request form or give us a call.